Batch Cat is intended to help users change categories of posts in bulk.
The main features are:
- Assign the selected categories to posts.
- Append the selected categories to posts.
- Delete the selected categories from posts.
- Intuitionistic operating manners which come up with people's common practice.
- Configurable number of posts listed in one page.
- Slimming but enough searching and sorting options.
- More in the future.
Installation & Usage
As usual, upload the folder of Batch Cat to the wordpress plugin directory, activate it then.
You can perform operations in the page which lies in Tools->Batch Cat in the admin panel.
To alter settings of this plugin, go to Settings->Batch Cat Settings.
Batch Cat is now hosted in the wordpress plugin repository:
- More search options
- More information in the post list
- Solve the compatibility problem under Wordpress 3.1, thanks to wongkediri.
- Add the ability to append the selected categories to posts
- Add the ability to delete the selected categories from posts
2010-09-04 Saturday Initial release.